Friday 20 April 2012

GROUP DISCUSSION

This assessment  also in grouping, but before this we already form group in forum, so we just maintain in this group for the group discussion. For me, this assessment is to difficult because topic for this assessment we immediately got when it's came our turn. We cannot prepared text smoothly, but only can draft it. Each member must connect and have communication each other. This assessment is hard for me, because our group not confident at all to speak and have miscommunication. Although not satisfied, we still think positive for this subject and will improve our english.

 After all of assessment done, I felt so relief and very happy because this is my first time do a lot of presentation in this subject, and got many experience also sweet and bitter moment. Thanks to all my friends and also my lecturer, may Allah bless them..  

No comments:

Post a Comment