Monday 23 April 2012

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

First of foremost,  I would like to thank to Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful for bestowing upon my strength and courage to complete all of assessment for ENG 276.
  Next, I wish to express my appreciation to my lecturer Sir Juraimi Bin Omar for providing me with invaluable guidance, endless encouragement and motivation throughout the semester. Without which, it would not be possible for me to complete all of assessment for ENG 276.
  I also would like to thank to all of my friends for their constant assistance, continuous support and prayers for my success.
  Before i go to all of course evaluation that I have been done in ENG 276, I want to tell you a little bit about my feel went i get to know that I have to take subject ENG 276 (Public Speaking) for the last semester,I feel like so scare and I am very not confident at all because I know my english is not good. From this subject I learn how to develop self confidence, and now I feel more confident which to compare with before.

This is course evaluation in public speaking:
   -Informative Speech
   -Persuasive Speech
   -Impromptu Speech
   -Forum
   -Group Discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment